February 14, 2017 12:19:41 pm
The Union Public Service Commissions (UPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Regional Directors, skippers, specialist Grade III Assistant Professors and Medical Officer. Interested candidates can apply from the official website.
Regional Director- 2
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology)- 11
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology)- 8
Medical Officers- 42
Last date to submit application form- March 2, 2017
Last date to print out application form- March 3, 2017
Regional Director- Rs 15,600- 39,100
Skipper- Rs 9,300- 34,800
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology)- Rs 15,600- 39,100
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology)- Rs 15,600- 39,100
Medical Officers- Rs 56,100- 1,67800 (revised), Rs 15,600- 39,100
Regional Director- 50 years
Skipper- 30 years
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology)- 40 years
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology)- 40 years
Medical Officers- 30 years
The age limit can be relaxed up to three years for OBC category candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates.
Steps to apply:
– Go to the official UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in).
– Click on “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
– If you are not already registered, click on “New Registration” and fill in the form.
– Once you are registered, click on the links and go through the instructions carefully.
– Scroll down and click on “Apply Now” beside the post that you prefer.
– Fill in your registration ID and password in the fields provided.
– Enter the text and digits you see in the image and click on “Submit”.
– Download a copy of the application form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.