March 1, 2017 1:46:30 pm
The Reserve Bank of Indian (RBI) has released the cut off marks for the Assistant main online examination conducted in January this year. The cut off marks are available on the official RBI website along with the minimum qualifying exam.
The RBI had invited applications for the post of the Assistant in November 2016, the preliminary exam for which took place on December 23 and 24, 2016. The results for the prelims were released in January and candidates who had qualified had appeared for the main online exam in the same month.
There are 610 vacancies available for candidates who have applied for the Assistant post and appeared in the exams. The cut off marks are available for Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi.
Steps to download the cut-off marks:
– Go to the official reserve bank website (rbi.org.in).
– Click on the “what’s new” section.
– Click on “Recruitment for the posts of Assistant – 2016”
– Click on the link “Cut-off marks in the main online examination of provisionally selected candidates and minimum qualifying marks”
– Go through the cut off marks and download the PDF for further reference.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.