Follow Us:
Saturday, July 02, 2022

Krushna Abhishek wants Kapil Sharma as guest on his show

Krushna Abhishek says he has never watched Kapil Sharma's show but that didn't stop him from wanting to call Kapil as a guest on his show.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi |
September 27, 2016 12:18:18 pm
Krushna Abhishek, Kapil sharma, kapil sharma show, krushna kapil, krushna abhishek image The rivalry between Kapil Sharma and Krushna Abhishek lives on as Krushna says he has never watched Kapil’s show.

The rivalry between Krushna Abhishek and Kapil Sharma is well known. Krushna replaced Kapil when the latter decided to leave Colors for Sony. While Kapil Sharma and his original team offered us more of the same in The Kapil Sharma Show — with a few twists here and there — Krushna was at the helm of affairs of Comedy Nights.

As the story unfolded, Kapil’s show went on to rule the TRP charts, Krushna’s show not so much. In fact, Comedy Nights Bachao — hosted by Krushna and Bharti — has now been completely reinvented with Mona Singh coming in as the host. While Krushna will stay on in the show, his screen time will be considerably reduced.

Read: On The Kapil Sharma Show, Tamannaah Bhatia asks Kapil if he pays Rs 15 crore as tax!

But this didn’t stop him from saying that he wants Kapil Sharma as a guest on ‘his’ show. The comedian was asked this question during a press conference.

Subscriber Only Stories
Skin Allergies In Children – What parents need to know?Premium
What makes KuCoin P2P Trading Platform a Good Choice To Buy Crypto?Premium
Airtel Demonstrates Immersive Video Entertainment On 5G; Recreates Kapil ...Premium
Is It A Good Idea To Keep One Account For All Your Financial Transactions?Premium

Earlier, while talking about the changes in his show in an interview to Spotboye, the comedian said he had given his all to the show but he was down to delivering punch lines for everyone. “A point came when I began to ask myself that how long can I go on doing the same thing. How many more punch lines can be written on the same person? How much more fun you can make of the same person? And trust me, we all were feeling likewise,” Krushna said.

However, it was while talking about Kapil Sharma that he delivered all the punchlines in the interview. Krushna said he has never seen Kapil’s show ever. “I have never seen Kapil’s show, even when it was on Colors,” he said.

However, he said his show was low on the favourite list of celebs not because they prefer Kapil but due to the roast format. When asked if people preferred to appear on Kapil’s show as opposed to his, he said, “See their format and see our format. There are about 30 per cent people who would have come if we weren’t ‘roasting’ them. On the other hand, there are a good 70 per cent who have no problems- be it SRK/Deepika Padukone/Ranbir Kapoor/Ranveer Singh/Arjun Kapoor. Anil Kapoor told me that he would love to come on ‘Bachao’. But yeah, Kareena Kapoor said that she would prefer coming on ‘Live’ instead since she didn’t want to get ‘roasted’.”

Hot Offer Putin claims victory in Mariupol, leaving Ukrainian defenders holed up Subscribe Now

📣 Join our Telegram channel ( The Indian Express ) for the latest news and updates

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App.

  • Newsguard
  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
  • Newsguard

Featured Stories

Latest Comment
Post Comment
Read Comments
Advertisement
X