January 5, 2009 1:02:24 pm
Marley & Me,starring Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson,has topped the box office for the second week running after raking in 24.1 million dollars.
According to studio estimates,Disneys family film Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler landed the second spot with 20.3 million dollars,reports E! Online.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,starring Brad Pitt,came third after earning 18.4 million dollars while Valkyrie,starring Tom Cruise,stood fourth with 14 million dollars.
Yes Man,starring Jim Carrey,rounded off the top five with 13.9 million dollars.
The top-grossing weekend films are:
1. Marley & Me,$24.1 million
2. Bedtime Stories,$20.3 million
3. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,$18.4 million
4. Valkyrie,$14 million
5. Yes Man,$13.9 million
6. Seven Pounds,$10 million
7. The Tale of Despereaux,$7 million
8. Doubt,$5 million
9. The Day the Earth Stood Still,$4.9 million
10. Slumdog Millionaire,$4.8 million.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.