Thursday, October 21, 2021

Sanjay Dutt to shoot for another film before Siddharth Anand’s project

Sanjay Dutt's upcoming untitled film has been delayed, so he will start shooting for another project.

By: IANS | Mumbai |
June 29, 2016 5:38:49 pm
Sanjay Dutt, Siddharth Anand, Siddharth Anand film, Sanjay Dutt FILM, Sanjay Dutt upcoming film, Sanjay Dutt news, entertainment news Sanjay Dutt will start shooting for another project.

The shooting of Sanjay Dutt’s upcoming untitled film with Siddharth Anand has been delayed as the director has asked for more time for pre-production work. In the meantime, the actor will start shooting for another project.

Sanjay, who walked out a free man earlier this year 23 years after his legal problems began over his possessing an assault rifle, was supposed to return to the silver screen with Anand’s film.

“Siddharth has asked more preparation time for the movie as it involves complex action scenes. He is the captain of the ship and it’s not wise to hurry him into the shooting process. So in all probability, we will be going ahead with another film of mine first,” Sanjay said in a statement.

[related-post]

Anand, who has previously directed films like “Salaam Namaste”, “Anjaana Anjaani” and “Bang Bang!”, said: “A film of this scale and budget needs more preparation and accomplished crew. I have requested Sanjay for more pre-production time and he has agreed to that. It’s unfair to keep him waiting when he is ready to be back on shoot.”

Details regarding Sanjay’s other project are yet to be announced.

📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App.

  • The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
X