January 18, 2016 5:24:41 pm
The legal battle between Abhishek Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar over “Rock On!! 2” may have turned their relationship sour but the “Fitoor” director says he will definitely team up with the actor in the future.
“Farhan and me made a very special movie together… I don’t know what future holds but if something comes up I will definitely work with him. But now, there is nothing on the table, so there is no point talking about things which don’t exist,” Kapoor told PTI.
“Rock On 2!!” is the sequel of the 2008 Indian rock music drama “Rock On!!”, in which Kapoor directed Farhan.
Kapoor moved to the Bombay High Court last year to stall the making of the sequel to the film, claiming that he had been working on it since September 2011 and accused Farhan’s production banner Excel Entertainment of giving writer Pubali Chaudhuri sole credit for the script.
“We are not on talking terms with each other since the issue. We have bumped into each other recently but we have not discussed it. Let’s see what the future holds,” Kapoor said.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.