February 25, 2017 2:04:20 pm
The results for the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Company Secretary (CS) Executive programme exam have been declared. Candidates who have been eagerly awaiting the results can now log on to the official ICSI website to download the same.
The topper this year include Sachin Goel who got the first rank. He is closely followed by Ashwani Garg and Rishabh Jain at the second and third ranks. The merit list of 33 candidates who have passed all papers of the of the executive programme in one sitting without exemption from any paper is also available.
Candidates who have cleared the the executive programme exam will have to compulsorily attend a 15 day academic programme. This has been introduced for all students who will be involved in modified training (including the exec programme) on or after April 1, 2014.
The ICSI has also released the CS Professional programmed results at 11 am on its official website. The Institute had earlier announced that the results for programmes will be released today (February 25, 2017). A statement of marks will be sent to the candidates’ registered address within 30 days of the results being declared on the official website.
Steps to download the results:
– Go to the official ICSI website (icsi.edu).
– Click on the link ‘CS Executive and Professional exam result 2016’.
– In the new page that opens, select the examination that you wish to see the results for.
– Enter your roll number and click on “Submit”.
– The result will be displayed on the screen.
– Check your results, download a copy and take a printout of the same for further reference.
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines
- The Indian Express website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.