Sunday, Nov 27, 2022

Three-year-old electrocuted

A Three-year-old child died of electric shock on Monday after he reportedly touched a cooler wire that was placed in the courtyard of his neighbour’s house.

A Three-year-old child died of electric shock on Monday after he reportedly touched a cooler wire that was placed in the courtyard of his neighbour’s house. The incident took place at around 10am and Vishal was immediately rushed to GMSH-16,where he was declared dead on arrival.

A resident of Sector 25,Monu Swami,Vishal’s father,has lodged a complaint against the neighbour,Rajinder,at the Sector 11 police station. The police registered an FIR against Rajinder on charges of causing death by negligence. He was arrested and later bailed out.

Swami works at a beauty parlour in Sector-8. He alleged that on Monday morning he went out for work along with his wife,while the child was left under the supervision of his sister-in-law,who lives with them. The sister-in-law,Swami added,was occupied with household work when Vishal went out to the neighbour’s house,where he died from an electric shock.

Subscriber Only Stories
JK Cement’s SPSU Udaipur Launches ‘Golden Batch 2022’ In Collaboration Wi...Premium
Appendicitis in Children- A new lifestyle disorderPremium
Using evidence will create strong foundations for the future of education...Premium
Re-Defining The Tradition In Folk Art: An Art Educator’s PerspectivePremium

First published on: 10-07-2012 at 03:51:41 am
Next Story

Haryana not too far behind

Latest Comment
Post Comment
Read Comments
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement