Follow Us:
Saturday, August 13, 2022

Fire breaks out at Vindyachal Bhawan in Bhopal

The fire was doused in 10 minutes and no one was injured in it, Bogdapool Fire Station in-charge Akhtar Ali told PTI

By: PTI | Bhopal |
February 2, 2017 5:01:33 pm

A fire on Thursday broke out at the second floor of ‘Vindyachal Bhawan’, which houses state government offices, under Jahangirabad police station area, Bhopal, officials said.

The fire was doused in 10 minutes and no one was injured in it, Bogdapool Fire Station in-charge Akhtar Ali told PTI. Akhtar said some furniture has been damaged due to the blaze.

An assessment of the actual cost of the damage is being carried out, he said, adding prima facie a short circuit caused the fire.

Subscriber Only Stories
Re-Defining The Tradition In Folk Art: An Art Educator’s PerspectivePremium
Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS) launches undergraduate program...Premium
MIT World Peace University launches Five-Year Integrated B.Tech with MBA ...Premium
Bring Home The Ultimate Solution For The Whole Family With Airtel Xstream...Premium

📣 Join our Telegram channel (The Indian Express) for the latest news and updates

For all the latest Bhopal News, download Indian Express App.

First published on: 02-02-2017 at 05:01:33 pm
Latest Comment
Post Comment
Read Comments
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
X